The Aaronsburg Community Building is an historic school house built in 1916 as the village school. It has been a community center under the ACC's charge since 1956.
In addition to being our headquarters and the center for all of our ACC educational programs, the beautiful and historic community building is available for rent by individuals and organizations all year round. There is a large certified kitchen, a well-lit dining room, two bathrooms, and a smaller meeting room on street level.
For more information, email us at email@example.com